回主页
皮皮阅读 · 园丁集中英文对照
目录
位置:主页 > 图书读物 > 世界名著 > 园丁集中英文对照 >

5

发布时间:2023-03-10 10:30:04

【上一页】 【回目录】 【下一页】

5

I am restless. I am athirst for faraway things.

我心绪不宁。我渴望着遥远的事物。

My soul goes out in a longing to touch the skirt of the dim distance.

我的灵魂在极想中走出,要去摸触幽暗的远处的边缘。

O Great Beyond, O the keen call of thy flute!

呵,"伟大的来生",呵,你笛声的高亢的呼唤!

I forget, I ever forget, that I have no wings to fly, that I am bound in this spot evermore.

我忘却了,我总是忘却了,我没有奋飞的翅翼,我永远在这地点系住。我切望而又清醒,我是一个异乡的异客。

I am eager and wakeful, I am a stranger in a strange land.

我切望而又清醒,我是一个异乡的异客。

Thy breath comes to me whispering an impossible hope.

你的气息向我低语出一个不可能的希望。

Thy tongue is known to my heart as its very own.

我的心懂得你的语言,就像它懂得自己的语言一样。

O Far-to-seek, O the keen call of thy flute!

呵,"遥远的寻求",呵,你笛声的高亢的呼唤!

I forget, I ever forget, that I know not the way, that I have not the winged horse.

我忘却了,我总是忘却了,我不认得路,我也没有生翼的马。

I am listless, I am a wanderer in my heart.

我心绪不宁,我是自己心中的流浪者。

In the sunny haze of the languid hours, what vast vision of thine takes shape in the blue of the sky!

在疲倦时光的日霭中,你广大的幻象在天空的蔚蓝中显现!

O Farthest end, O the keen call of thy flute!

呵,"最远的尽头",呵,你笛声的高亢的呼唤!

I forget, I ever forget, that the gates are shut everywhere in the house where I dwell alone!

我忘却了,我总是忘却了,在我独居的房子里,所有的门户都是紧闭的!

【上一页】 【回目录】 【下一页】

推荐阅读

·荷马史诗 ·外国名诗 ·外国情诗精选 ·伊索寓言 ·侦探推理短篇小说 ·外国短篇小说 ·莎士比亚 ·高尔基作品集 ·儒勒·凡尔纳 ·狄更斯
课外书|读后感|话题作文|作文素材|专题作文|单元作文|英语作文|首页