回主页
皮皮阅读 · 白朗宁夫人十四行诗
目录
位置:主页 > 图书读物 > 世界名著 > 白朗宁夫人十四行诗 >

第十五首

发布时间:2022-05-09 13:48:07

【上一页】 【回目录】 【下一页】

*15.EEB

第十五首

EBB "The sonnets from the Portuguese", No. XV

请不要这样指责我:我在你面前

Accuse me not, beseech thee, that I wear

露出一副太冷静、忧郁的面容;

Too calm and sad a face in front of thine;

你我原是面朝着两个不同的方向,

For we too look two ways, and can not shine

那普照的光照不到两人的前额。

With the same sunlight on our brow and hair.

你看着我,心中没半点儿不踏实,

On me thou lookest with no doubting care,

象看着一只笼罩在水晶里的蜜蜂;

As on a bee shut in a crystalline, --

哀怨把我密封在圣洁的情中,

Since sorrow hath shut me safe in love's divine,

想张双翼,扑向外面的空间、

And to spread wing and fly in the outer air

是绝不可能的失败--哪怕我狠着心

Were most impossible failure, if I strove

追求这颠扑和失败。可是我向你看,

To fail so. But I look on thee -- on thee --

我看见了,还看到了的结局,

Beholding, besides love, the end of love,

听到了记忆外层的哪一片寂寥!

Hearing oblivion beyond memory!

就象从千层万丈之上,你向下眺望,

As one who sits and gazes from above,

只见滚滚的涛尽向大海里流。

Over the rivers of the bitter sea.

【上一页】 【回目录】 【下一页】

推荐阅读

·荷马史诗 ·外国名诗 ·外国情诗精选 ·伊索寓言 ·侦探推理短篇小说 ·外国短篇小说 ·莎士比亚 ·高尔基作品集 ·儒勒·凡尔纳 ·狄更斯
课外书|读后感|话题作文|作文素材|专题作文|单元作文|英语作文|首页