回主页
皮皮阅读 · 白朗宁夫人十四行诗
目录
位置:主页 > 图书读物 > 世界名著 > 白朗宁夫人十四行诗 >

第三十三首

发布时间:2022-05-09 10:40:24

【上一页】 【回目录】 【下一页】

*33.EEB

第三十三首

对啦,叫我的小名儿呀!让我再听见

Yes, call me by my pet-name! let me hear

我一向飞奔著去答应的名字--那时,

The name I used to run at, when a child

还是个小女孩,无忧无虑,沉浸于

From innocent play, and leave the cowslips piled,

嬉戏,偶尔从一大堆野草野花间

To glance up in some face that proved me dear

抬起头来,仰望那用和蔼的眼

With the look of its eyes. I miss the clear

我的慈颜。我失去了那仁慈

Fond voices which, being drawn and reconciled

亲切的呼唤,那灵衬给我的是

Into the music of Heaven's undefiled,

一片寂静,任凭我高呼著上天,

Call me no longer. Silence on the bier,

那慈声归入了音乐华严的天国。

While I call God ... call God! -- So let thy mouth

让你的嘴来承继那寂灭的清音。

Be heir to those who are now exanimate.

采得北方的花,好完成南方的花束,

Gather the north flowers to complete the south,

在迟暮的岁月里赶上早年的情。

And catch the early love up in the late.

对啦,叫我的小名儿吧,我,就随即

Yes, call me by that name, -- and I, in truth,

答应你,怀著当初一模样的心情。

With the same heart, will answer and not wait.

【上一页】 【回目录】 【下一页】

推荐阅读

·荷马史诗 ·外国名诗 ·外国情诗精选 ·伊索寓言 ·侦探推理短篇小说 ·外国短篇小说 ·莎士比亚 ·高尔基作品集 ·儒勒·凡尔纳 ·狄更斯
课外书|读后感|话题作文|作文素材|专题作文|单元作文|英语作文|首页