回主页
皮皮阅读 · 园丁集中英文对照
目录
位置:主页 > 图书读物 > 世界名著 > 园丁集中英文对照 >

10

发布时间:2023-03-10 10:27:20

【上一页】 【回目录】 【下一页】

10

Let your work be, bride. Listen, the guest has come.

放下你的工作吧,我的新娘。听,客人来了。

Do you hear, he is gently shaking the chain which fastens the door?

你听见没有,他在轻轻地摇动那拴门的链子?

See that your anklets make no loud noise, and that your step is not overhurried at meeting him.

小心不要让你的脚镯响出声音,在迎接他的时候你的脚步不要太急。

Let your work be, bride, the guest has come in the evening.

放下你的工作吧,新娘,客人在晚上来了。

No, it is not the ghostly wind, bride, do not be frightened.

不,这不是一阵阴风,新娘,不要惊惶。

It is the full moon on a night of April; shadows are pale in the courtyard; the sky overhead is bright.

这是四月夜中的满月,院里的影子是暗淡的,头上的天空是明亮的。

Draw your veil over your face if you must, carry the lamp to the door if you fear.

把轻纱遮上脸,若是你觉得需要;提着灯到门前去,若是你害怕。

No, it is not the ghostly wind, bride, do not be frightened.

不,这不是一阵阴风,新娘,不要惊惶。

Have no word with him if you are shy; stand aside by the door when you meet him.

若是你害羞就不必和他说话,你迎接他的时候只须站在门边。

If he asks you questions, and if you wish to, you can lower your eyes in silence.

他若问你话,若是你愿意这样做,你就沉默地低眸。

Do not let your bracelets jingle when, lamp in hand, you lead him in.

不要让你的手镯作响,当你提着灯,带他进来的时候。

Have no word with him if you are shy.

不必同他说话,如果你害羞。

Have you not finished your work yet, bride? Listen, the guest has come.

你的工作还没有做完么,新娘?听,客人来了。

Have you not lit the lamp in the cowshed?

你还没有把牛栅里的灯点起来么?

Have you not got ready the offering basket for the evening service?

你还没有把晚祷的供筐准备好么?

Have you not put the red lucky mark at the parting of your hair, and done your toilet for the night?

你还没有在发缝中涂上鲜红的吉祥点,你还没有理过晚妆么?

O bride, do you hear, the guest has come?

呵,新娘,你没有听见,客人来了么?

Let your work be!

放下你的工作吧!

【上一页】 【回目录】 【下一页】

推荐阅读

·荷马史诗 ·外国名诗 ·外国情诗精选 ·伊索寓言 ·侦探推理短篇小说 ·外国短篇小说 ·莎士比亚 ·高尔基作品集 ·儒勒·凡尔纳 ·狄更斯
课外书|读后感|话题作文|作文素材|专题作文|单元作文|英语作文|首页