回主页
皮皮阅读 · 园丁集中英文对照
目录
位置:主页 > 图书读物 > 世界名著 > 园丁集中英文对照 >

41

发布时间:2023-03-10 10:08:10

【上一页】 【回目录】 【下一页】

41

I long to speak the deepest words I have to say to you; but I dare not, for fear you should laugh.

我想对你说出我要说的最深的话语,我不敢,我怕你哂笑。

That is why I laugh at myself and shatter my secret in jest.

因此我嘲笑自己,把我的秘密在玩笑中打碎。

I make light of my pain, afraid you should do so.

我把我的痛苦说得轻松,因为怕你会这样做。

I long to tell you the truest words I have to say you; but I dare not, being afraid that you would not believe them.

我想对你说出我要说的最真的话语,我不敢,我怕你不信。

That is why I disguise them in untruth, saying the contrary of what I mean.

因此我弄真成假,说出和我的真心相反的话。

I make my pain appear absurd, afraid that you should do so.

我把我的痛苦说得可笑,因为我怕你会这样做。

I long to use the most precious words I have for you; but I dare not, fearing I should not be paid with like value.

我想用最宝贵的名词来形容你,我不敢,我怕得不到相当的酬报。

That is why I give you hard names and boast of my callous strength.

因此我给你安上苛刻的名字,而夸示我的硬骨。

I hurt you, for fear you would never know any pain.

我伤害你,因为怕你永远不知道我的痛苦。

I long to sit silent by you; but I dare not lest my heart come out at my lips.

我渴望静默地坐在你的身旁,我不敢,怕我的心会跳到我的唇上。

That is why I prattle and chatter lightly and hide my heart behind words.

因此我轻松地说东道西,把我的心藏在语言的后面。

I rudely handle my pain, for fear you should do so.

我粗暴地对待我的痛苦,因为我怕你会这样做。

I long to go away from your side; but I dare not, for fear my cowardice should become known to you.

我渴望从你身边走开,我不敢,怕你看出我的懦怯。

That is why I hold my head high and carelessly come into your presence.

因此我随随便便地昂着走到你的面前。

Constant thrusts from your eyes keep my pain fresh for ever.

从你眼里频频掷来的刺激,使我的痛苦永远新鲜。

【上一页】 【回目录】 【下一页】

推荐阅读

·荷马史诗 ·外国名诗 ·外国情诗精选 ·伊索寓言 ·侦探推理短篇小说 ·外国短篇小说 ·莎士比亚 ·高尔基作品集 ·儒勒·凡尔纳 ·狄更斯
课外书|读后感|话题作文|作文素材|专题作文|单元作文|英语作文|首页