回主页
皮皮阅读 · 白朗宁夫人十四行诗
目录
位置:主页 > 图书读物 > 世界名著 > 白朗宁夫人十四行诗 >

第九首

发布时间:2022-05-09 13:52:36

【上一页】 【回目录】 【下一页】

*09.EEB

第九首

我能不能有什么、就拿什么给你?

Can it be right to give what I can give?

该不该让你紧挨著我,承受

To let thee sit beneath the fall of tears

我簌簌的苦泪;听著那伤逝的青春,

As salt as mine, and hear the sighing years

在我的唇边重复著叹息,偶而

Re-sighing on my lips renunciative

浮起一丝微笑,哪怕你连劝带哄,

Through those infrequent smiles which fail to live

也随即在叹息里寂灭?啊,我但怕

For all thy adjurations? O my fears,

这并不应该!我俩是不相称的

That this can scarce be right! We are not peers

一对,哪能匹配作情侣?我承认,

So to be lovers; and I own, and grieve,

我也伤心,象我这样的施主

That givers of such gifts as mine are, must

只算得鄙吝。唉,可是我怎能够让

Be counted with the ungenerous. Out, alas!

我满身的尘土玷污了你的紫袍,

I will not soil thy purple with my dust,

叫我的毒气喷向你那威尼斯晶杯!

Nor breathe my poison on thy Venice-glass,

我什么也不给,因为什么都不该给。

Nor give thee any love -- which were unjust.

呀,让我只著你,就算数了吧!

Beloved, I only love thee! let it pass.

【上一页】 【回目录】 【下一页】

推荐阅读

·荷马史诗 ·外国名诗 ·外国情诗精选 ·伊索寓言 ·侦探推理短篇小说 ·外国短篇小说 ·莎士比亚 ·高尔基作品集 ·儒勒·凡尔纳 ·狄更斯
课外书|读后感|话题作文|作文素材|专题作文|单元作文|英语作文|首页