回主页
皮皮阅读 · 白朗宁夫人十四行诗
目录
位置:主页 > 图书读物 > 世界名著 > 白朗宁夫人十四行诗 >

第二十三首

发布时间:2022-05-09 13:44:28

【上一页】 【回目录】 【下一页】

*23.EEB

第二十三首

真是这样吗?如果我死了,你可会

Is it indeed so? If I lay here dead,

失落一些生趣、由于失去了我?

Wouldst thou miss any life in losing mine?

光照着你,你会觉得它带一丝寒意,

And would the sun for thee more coldly shine

为着潮湿的黄土已盖没了我的脸?

Because of grave-damps falling round my head?

真没想到啊!我体味到你这份情意

I marvelled, my Beloved, when I read

在信中。,我是你的,可就这样

Thy thought so in the letter. I am thine --

给珍重?我能用我那双发抖的手

But ... _so_ much to thee? Can I pour thy wine

为你斟酒?好吧,那我就抛开了

While my hands tremble? Then my soul, instead

死的梦幻,重新捧起来那生命。

Of dreams of death, resumes life's lower range.

我吧,看着我,用暖气呵我吧!

Then, love me, Love! look on me ... breathe on me!

多少闺秀,为着不惜牺牲了

As brighter ladies do not count it strange,

财富和身份;我也要放弃那坟墓--

For love, to give up acres and degree,

为了你;把我那迫近而可的天国的

I yield the grave for thy sake, and exchange

景象、来跟载着你的土地交换!

My near sweet view of heaven, for earth with thee!

【上一页】 【回目录】 【下一页】

推荐阅读

·荷马史诗 ·外国名诗 ·外国情诗精选 ·伊索寓言 ·侦探推理短篇小说 ·外国短篇小说 ·莎士比亚 ·高尔基作品集 ·儒勒·凡尔纳 ·狄更斯
课外书|读后感|话题作文|作文素材|专题作文|单元作文|英语作文|首页