回主页
皮皮阅读 · 白朗宁夫人十四行诗
目录
位置:主页 > 图书读物 > 世界名著 > 白朗宁夫人十四行诗 >

第二十七首

发布时间:2022-05-09 11:07:21

【上一页】 【回目录】 【下一页】

*27.EEB

第二十七首

人,我亲的人,是你把我,

My own Beloved, who hast lifted me

一个跌倒在尘埃的人,扶起来,

From this drear flat of earth where I was thrown,

又在我披垂的鬓发间吹入了一股

And, in betwixt the languid ringlets, blown

生气,好让我的前额又亮光光地

A life-breath, till the forehead hopefully

闪耀着希望--有所有的天使当着

Shines out again, as all the angels see,

你救难的吻为证!亲的人呀,

Before thy saving kiss! My own, my own,

当你来到我跟前,人世已舍我远去,

Who camest to me when the world was gone,

而一心仰望上帝的我、却获得了你!

And I who looked for only God, found thee!

我发现了你,我安全了,强壮了,快乐了。

I find thee; I am safe, and strong, and glad.

象一个人站立在干洁的香草地上

As one who stands in dewless aspodel,

回顾他曾捱过来的苦恼的年月;

Looks backward on the tedious time he had

我抬起了脯,拿自己作证:

In the upper life, -- so I, with bosom-swell,

这里,在一善和那一恶之间,

Make witness, here, between the good and bad,

象死一样强烈,带来了同样的解脱。

That Love, as strong as death, retrieves as well.

【上一页】 【回目录】 【下一页】

推荐阅读

·荷马史诗 ·外国名诗 ·外国情诗精选 ·伊索寓言 ·侦探推理短篇小说 ·外国短篇小说 ·莎士比亚 ·高尔基作品集 ·儒勒·凡尔纳 ·狄更斯
课外书|读后感|话题作文|作文素材|专题作文|单元作文|英语作文|首页