回主页
皮皮阅读 · 海底两万里英文版
目录
位置:主页 > 图书读物 > 世界名著英文版 > 海底两万里英文版 >

3 随您先生的便(5)

发布时间:2021-07-01 10:46:16

【上一页】 【回目录】 【下一页】

Oh, it's nothing really! A route slightly less direct, that's all. We're leaving on the Abraham Lincoln. 呵!那算不了什么!不过是一条不那么直捷的路而已。我们要搭林肯号出发。

As master thinks best, Conseil replied placidly.

只要先生觉得合适就成了。康塞尔安然地回答。

You see, my friend, it's an issue of the monster, the notorious narwhale.

朋友,你知道,这是关于那个怪物的问题…那条有名的独角鲸的问题…

We're going to rid the seas of it!

我们要把它从海上清除出去!

The author of a two-volume work, in quarto, on The Mysteries of the Great Ocean Depths has no excuse for not setting sail with Commander Farragut.

两本人开本的著作《海底的神秘》的作者。不能不跟法拉古司令一同出发。

It's a glorious mission but also a dangerous one!

这是光荣的任务,但是也是危险的任务!

We don't know where it will take us! These beasts can be quite unpredictable! But we're going just the same! We have a commander who's game for anything!

我们不晓得要到什么地方去!这怪物可能很任!但我们仍然要去!我们船上有一位眼光敏锐的舰长!

What master does, I'll do, Conseil replied.

先生怎么做,我就怎么做。康塞尔回答。

But think it over, because I don't want to hide anything from you. This is one of those voyages from which people don't always come back!

你好好想一想,因为我对你什么也不隐瞒。这次旅行也许是最后一次,说不定口不来哩!

As master wishes.

随您先生的便。

A quarter of an hour later, our trunks were ready.

一刻钟以后,康塞尔把箱子整理好了。

Conseil did them in a flash, and I was sure the lad hadn't missed a thing, because he classified shirts and suits as expertly as birds and mammals.

我相信什么也不会缺少,因为这个人对衬衣和衣服的分类,跟对鸟类或哺类动物的分类一样能干。

【上一页】 【回目录】 【下一页】

推荐阅读

·纯真年代 ·乡村三日 ·王尔德的诗英文版 ·格列佛游记英文版 ·小妇人英文版 ·少年派的奇幻漂流英文 ·365个英语小故事 ·谁动了我的奶酪英语原文 ·穷爸爸富爸爸 ·羊皮卷英文版
课外书|读后感|话题作文|作文素材|专题作文|单元作文|英语作文|首页