回主页
皮皮阅读 · 海底两万里英文版
目录
位置:主页 > 图书读物 > 世界名著英文版 > 海底两万里英文版 >

3 随您先生的便(7)

发布时间:2021-07-01 10:44:47

【上一页】 【回目录】 【下一页】

Professor Pierre Aronnax? he said to me. 彼埃尔,阿龙纳斯先生吗?

The same, I replied. Commander Farragut?

对,我答,您是法拉古司令吗?

In person. Welcome aboard, professor. Your cabin is waiting for you.

是。欢迎欢迎,教授。您的舱房早等着您了。

I bowed, and letting the commander attend to getting under way, I was taken to the cabin that had been set aside for me.

我行个礼,让司令去作开船的准备,另外有人领我到给我预备的舱房。

The Abraham Lincoln had been perfectly chosen and fitted out for its new assignment.

林肯号是为着它的新目标而特选和装备好的。

It was a high-speed frigate furnished with superheating equipment that allowed the tension of its steam to build to seven atmospheres.

它是一般速度很快的二级战舰,装有高压蒸汽机,可以使气压增加到七个大气压力。

Under this pressure the Abraham Lincoln reached an average speed of 18.3 miles per hour, a considerable speed but still not enough to cope with our gigantic cetacean.

在这个压力下,林肯号的速度平均可以达到每小时十八点三海里,这是很快的速度,但跟那只巨大的鲸鱼类动物搏斗还是不够的。

The frigate's interior accommodations complemented its nautical virtues.

战舰部的装备完全合乎这次航海任务的要求。

I was well satisfied with my cabin, which was located in the stern and opened into the officers' mess.

我很满意我所住的舱房,它位于船的后部,房门对着军官们的餐室。

We'll be quite comfortable here, I told Conseil.

我们这舱房很舒服。我对康塞尔说。

With all due respect to master, Conseil replied, as comfortable as a hermit crabinside the shell of a whelk.

先生不要见怪,一康塞尔回答,住在这里跟寄生蟹住在海螺壳中一样舒服。

【上一页】 【回目录】 【下一页】

推荐阅读

·纯真年代 ·乡村三日 ·王尔德的诗英文版 ·格列佛游记英文版 ·小妇人英文版 ·少年派的奇幻漂流英文 ·365个英语小故事 ·谁动了我的奶酪英语原文 ·穷爸爸富爸爸 ·羊皮卷英文版
课外书|读后感|话题作文|作文素材|专题作文|单元作文|英语作文|首页