回主页
皮皮阅读 · 海底两万里英文版
目录
位置:主页 > 图书读物 > 世界名著英文版 > 海底两万里英文版 >

7 一种从未见过的鱼(6)

发布时间:2021-07-01 10:07:51

【上一页】 【回目录】 【下一页】

Lastly, I can vouch-as improbable as it seems--that even if I had wanted to destroy all myillusions, 最后,我还要肯定一点—这看来像是不可能的—即使我要打破我心中的一切幻想,

even if I had been willing to "give in to despair," I could not have done so!

即使我要绝望,现在也办不到!

The cetacean had rammed our frigate at about eleven o'clock in the evening.

战舰跟那鲸鱼冲撞的时间是在夜间十一点钟左右。

I therefore calculated on eight hours of swimming until sunrise.

所以到太升起,我们还得游泳八个小时。

A strenuous task, but feasible, thanks to our relieving each other.

我们替换着游,游八小时必然可以做到。

The sea was pretty smooth and barely tired us.

海面相当平静,我们还不至于过度疲劳。

Sometimes I tried to peer through the dense gloom, which was broken only by thephosphorescent flickers coming from our movements.

有时,我的眼光想看透深沉的黑暗,但什么也看不见,只有那由于我们游泳动作激起的花透出一点闪光来。

I stared at the luminous ripples breaking over my hands, shimmering sheets spattered withblotches of bluish gray.

在我手下破碎的明亮的水波,点缀在镜子般闪闪的水而上,就好像一块块青灰的金属片。

It seemed as if we'd plunged into a pool of quicksilver.

真可以说,我们是在水银中游泳了。

Near one o'clock in the morning, I was overcome with tremendous exhaustion.

到早晨一点左右,我感到极端疲倦。

My limbs stiffened in the grip of intense cramps.

我的四肢痉挛得很厉害,渐渐发硬,不能灵活运用了。

【上一页】 【回目录】 【下一页】

推荐阅读

·纯真年代 ·乡村三日 ·王尔德的诗英文版 ·格列佛游记英文版 ·小妇人英文版 ·少年派的奇幻漂流英文 ·365个英语小故事 ·谁动了我的奶酪英语原文 ·穷爸爸富爸爸 ·羊皮卷英文版
课外书|读后感|话题作文|作文素材|专题作文|单元作文|英语作文|首页