回主页
皮皮阅读 · 海底两万里英文版
目录
位置:主页 > 图书读物 > 世界名著英文版 > 海底两万里英文版 >

9 尼德·兰的愤怒(9)

发布时间:2021-06-30 18:13:20

【上一页】 【回目录】 【下一页】

On the contrary, professor, the harpooner replied, not wanting to give in. There is something we can do.

正相反!教授,鱼叉手答,他坚持自己的意见,一定要干一下。

Oh? And what, Mr.Land?

哎!尼德·兰师傅,干什么呀?

Break out of here!

我们逃。

Breaking out of a prison on shore is difficult enough, but with an underwater prison, it strikes me as completely unworkable.

逃出陆上的监牢都很困难,何况逃出海底的监牢?我看绝对办不到。

Come now, Ned my friend, Conseil asked, how would you answer master's objection? I refuse to believe that an American is at the end of his tether.

好吧,尼德·兰,康塞尔问,您怎样回敬先生的反对意见呢?我相信一个美洲人是不会弄到束手无策的!

Visibly baffled, the harpooner said nothing. Under the conditions in which fate had left us, it was absolutely impossible to escape.

鱼叉手显然很为难,默不作声。在目前的情况下,想逃出去,是一件绝对不可能的事。

But a Canadian's wit is half French, and Mr. Ned Land made this clear in his reply.

但一个加拿大人应当算做半个法国人,从尼德·兰师傅的回答,就可以看出来。

So, Professor Aronnax, he went on after thinking for a few moments, you haven't figured out what people do when they can't escape from their prison?

那么,阿龙纳斯先生,他思考了一会说,您想想看,那无法逃出监牢的囚徒该怎么办呢?

No, my friend.

想不出来,我的朋友。

Easy. They fix things so they stay there.

这很简单,就是自己想办法留在里面。

【上一页】 【回目录】 【下一页】

推荐阅读

·纯真年代 ·乡村三日 ·王尔德的诗英文版 ·格列佛游记英文版 ·小妇人英文版 ·少年派的奇幻漂流英文 ·365个英语小故事 ·谁动了我的奶酪英语原文 ·穷爸爸富爸爸 ·羊皮卷英文版
课外书|读后感|话题作文|作文素材|专题作文|单元作文|英语作文|首页